Displays
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Displays

Post Thanks / Like

Default Displays

Hi :-)

I want to put some displays up in my play area - numbers shapes seasons etc. How do you guys do this? Do you just blu tac them to your walls?

I have seen some display boards you can buy on amazon but am thinking they will probably be pulled over by the children!!

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas/suggestions of what they do.

Thanks

Registered Childminder since
    May 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've just bought myself a laminator so I am going to laminate posters etc. before they go up (with white tac) - that way they'll last longer.

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I use blu tac if I am attaching to doors or windows but I don't allow blu tac on my walls. I have a piece of string attached to hooks in the ceiling and then peg things up on it and string across the bookcase with more little pegs attached.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samb View Post
    I use blu tac if I am attaching to doors or windows but I don't allow blu tac on my walls. I have a piece of string attached to hooks in the ceiling and then peg things up on it and string across the bookcase with more little pegs attached.
    I like this idea!! Although I am quite tall and may take my eye out a few times, hmmm!!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

We have found something called glue dots x they are great. They stick well and dont leave a mark should you take something down. X also if you are sticking up laminates they are clear so dont show through x