Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Opinions Please : )

I have an open planned area to the front of my house, I use the dining room as my childminding room / play room and there is no wall between my hallway and dining room. I am thinking of getting a very wide stair gate so that the dining room is cut off and therefore I can keep all my toddlers in one room rather than having a stair gate on the lounge / kitchen / stairs. Its becoming very irritating opening stair gate after stair gate just to nip to the loo! Opinions would be greatly appreciated xxxx
    Wellybellyxxxxxxxxx

Dec 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm all for an easy life, so whatever works best for you that keeps the children safe should be fine

I have an open plan downstairs, and the children are taught not to go upstairs (unless they need the loo and then it's one at a time), and they don't go in the kitchen. If I had one younger than the ones I have I do have a stairgate for the stairs just in case, but touch wood, haven't needed it yet

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have stair gates just shut the door on my kitchen ( where stairs are). Whatever works best. Only child I've ever had try to go upstairs is my own