Double buggy with buggy board
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Double buggy with buggy board

I have been reading through the various threads about double buggies and buggy boards. I currently have a nipper 360 double which I love. However, I am going to need to attach a buggy board with a new starter joining me soon I gather from the lascal website and from reading other threads that the boards are not ideal with nippers because of the limited head room.

I wonder if the mountain buggy duet is better with a buggy board and if so, whether it might be worth investing in one? Or perhaps the baby jogger city double?

I need something that works well as walk to and from school and nursery a few times a day and I don't want to use the car unless I absolutely have to.

I can't bear the thought of an umbrella stroller with a buggy board as used one in the past and it made my wrists and back hurt!

Any opinions?

Thanks
    Last edited by cs01; 09-06-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cs01 View Post
    I have been reading through the various threads about double buggies and buggy boards. I currently have a nipper 360 double which I love. However, I am going to need to attach a buggy board with a new starter joining me soon I gather from the lascal website and from reading other threads that the boards are not ideal with nippers because of the limited head room.

I wonder if the mountain buggy duet is better with a buggy board and if so, whether it might be worth investing in one?

I need something that works well as walk to and from school and nursery a few times a day and I don't want to use the car unless I absolutely have to.

I can't bear the thought of an umbrella stroller with a buggy board as used one in the past and it made my wrists and back hurt!

Any opinions?

Thanks
    I had an out and about 360 double and used it with a lascal buggy board, it was fine as lo had head between handle bar and the buggy itself, it worked well for me...

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I use a buggy board with my city mini double works great. X

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a kidsit I use on my nipper, no need to worry about head space cos their sitting down!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by muffins View Post
    I have a kidsit I use on my nipper, no need to worry about head space cos their sitting down!
    I'd not heard of one of those - sounds great! Where can I get one?

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cs01 View Post
    I'd not heard of one of those - sounds great! Where can I get one?
    They appear to be out of stock in most places, maybe they're not made anymore?

Theres on here but its for far more than I paid

Revelo Pushchair Buggy Board Kidsit