Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please Help - Business Name for Out of School Care

I know there's been lot's of threads about business names, sorry, but I haven't found anyone asking who deals only with out for School Care. I've just registered - yippee(!!) and want a business name to stand out and appeal to older children as well. I'll be doing breakfast and school drop off, then school pick up and snack. Full day holiday cover also. Originally I was just going to call myself first name/surname/ out of school club. It's a bit boring though!

So far I've come up with:

Saltcoats Out of School Club. This if the town I live in. HOWEVER I am only going to be dropping off/picking up from one of the primary schools.
    Brightside Out of School club - Thought this was catchy and fun, but wonder if it will be confused with an actual place name. Ther'es nowhere called Brightside near me.
    Rain or Shine Out of School Club - But is rain in a title and bit negative?

Any ideas welcome as I'm really stuck and would love to have something catchy and fun that won't put older children off.

Thanks in advance

mar06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Why don't you use adventures in stead of school club that way in holidays it won't be thought of as going to school and also incase you do minding in day?

Brightside adventure club ??? Or something along them lines

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm about to go school children only from sept and have also been thinking of a business name so will be watching this thread with interest. Live the idea of adventures instead of club! Makes it sous much more fun!

Although typically as soon as i decide to do this so I can study during the day i get so many enquires I could fill my eyfs spaces!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you know what school you will be picking up from yet as that could be used.

Bright side kids club rather than after school club
    Bright side clubhouse
    The bright side bunch
    The bright side brigade pl

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Saltcoats squad

Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone. I'm still undecided. Bright Side does have a ring to it so I may well go with that. I like the Bright Side Kids Club suggestion. The reason I wanted to use 'out of school' is because nobody else does only that in this area. Some childminders do it, but they also have little ones, whereas this will be all I do, so wanted to let people know in the name. I take what you mean about holidays etc.... and also if business is bad I would perhaps end up taking on little ones, but would have school in the name. Hmm... I need to put more thought into this.

Would love to use the name of the school, but I imagine the school would be unhappy with me using the name.

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Brightside Aventures Out of School club

and maybe later
    Brightside adventures Childminding ( if you start with littlies)

So your business name would be Brightside Adventures , with 2 parts x

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the word club suggests older children imo rather than little ones but encorporates holiday and after school care

Feb 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I like bright side out of school club best. Good luck with your decision