Phil and ted double sport puschchair
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Phil and ted double sport puschchair

Hi guys. Does anyone have one off these and if so would you recommend? I need it to be suitable fur children aged 1 to 4.

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

I have one And loved it until I bought a nipper and now the phil and teds feels like pushing a tank.

The children are comfy in the sport and fight over the bottom seat as they can tip up and see me and we chat away, the one in front can see where we are going but not me. It was most Definetly easier to push than the Mclaren twin triumph I used before buying it. Not much room in the basket for stuff when second child is in the seat and no where to hang bags off the handles or it will tip. It's worn incredibly well and washes up beautiful.

3. Likes watgem liked this post
    May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I picked one up today And I'm a little bit in love with it! Compared to what I have been using its a dream. And it was a bargain which always helps!! Xx

pre-reg
    Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Carlyle View Post
    Hi guys. Does anyone have one off these and if so would you recommend? I need it to be suitable fur children aged 1 to 4.
    I have one which i am selling, where abouts are you?

feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have one and love it, its so easy to push and is the only double that doesn't give me backache-the only dwnside is not much room to put bags/shopping etc and if you have 2 older babies or an lder baby and toddler in bottom seat yu can't lay the top seat down, hence I have some other double buggies t suit every possible combinatin of children ll but the p and t sports is my fave