childminding market in holyhead and anglesey, north Wales.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default childminding market in holyhead and anglesey, north Wales.

Hi all
    I'm on the cusp of finishing my CYPOP5 course and registering. I'm currently in the south east, though my husband and i want to move to holyhead/anglesey with our 2 children in the summer. I wonder if there are any childcare providers out there who know about the demand for childminders in the area? I know I'll need to do my other course (first aid, food etc) and be inspected by CSSIW, but am more concerned at the moment with the market in the area. Also, if you are practising there, can you give me an idea of the fees you charge? Thanks so much.

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome

contact Young Anglesey which is Anglesey FIS they will be able to give you info on the childcare situation.

Hopefully someone closer will come along soon to give you 1st hand info

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohh jealous I lived in valley on Anglesea for best part 4 years, and have lots of family that live on the island it's so beautiful! I have no idea on childcare demand though sorry lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the young anglesey link. Tried them today but no answer. Will try an email. Yes, my family are in holyhead and i really want to bring my children up by the sea. Love it there too!

apr 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Very jealous of your impending move! We have a caravan in llaneilian and spend every holiday there (luckily I only work term time), its my dream to have a little cottage by the sea, and to child mind from the beach everyday. Good luck x

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh you could offer your services to William and Catherine?

Post Thanks / Like

Haha! You're not the first to suggest that! X

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Gilly

I was just wondering how you got on? I am thinking about starting a childminding business in the Conway area and was also wondering how much demand there is for it? Thanks
    C

Post Thanks / Like

Aw...sorry Ceri from Conwy. Didn't see your post until now. Well i've been registered for 2 weeks, have a profile on all the main childcare provider sites, and have only had 2 interested customers (who I couldn't work with as I would have been breaking my terms of registration because they were twins, both under 5). So, its slow to say the least. Any further along in your decision to childmind or not?