parents getting married
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb o7
    Post Thanks / Like

Default parents getting married

Morning everyone, looking for a little inspiration please. I have a set of parents who are getting married at the end of April.
    I would like to make a special present [preferably made by 3yr old mindee] rather than give them the obligatory toaster
    Any ideas anyone?
    And while I'm here, if anyone finds the sunshine, there is a reward! Completely cheesed off with being cold now.

Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, what about a plaque of some sort? Not sure how it would turn out with 3yo doing it but could you maybe write on it and get mindee to help decorate it?

Or maybe make a horseshoe for them to give to mum on morning of wedding?

A picture in a frame?

I've found the sun...it's here!! What's the reward?

Feb o7
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Hmm, what about a plaque of some sort? Not sure how it would turn out with 3yo doing it but could you maybe write on it and get mindee to help decorate it?

Or maybe make a horseshoe for them to give to mum on morning of wedding?

A picture in a frame?

I've found the sun...it's here!! What's the reward?
    I need proof. solid proof mind that someone hasn't stolen the sun in order for me to divulge what the reward might be.

Nov '11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good!
    Post Thanks / Like

When we got married last year dd went pottery painting with mil,
    She painted a beautiful hanging heart with our names (mummy & James) and the date on.
    She was 8 so slight difference in age lol but it was the best gift we could have received and it has pride of place in our lounge :-)

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bananabrain View Post
    Morning everyone, looking for a little inspiration please. I have a set of parents who are getting married at the end of April.
    I would like to make a special present [preferably made by 3yr old mindee] rather than give them the obligatory toaster
    Any ideas anyone?
    And while I'm here, if anyone finds the sunshine, there is a reward! Completely cheesed off with being cold now.
    Could you get them to do handprints of their hands. Put all three together from biggest to smallest put these in a heart and frame it.

Im sure I have seen this on pinterest if you are interested I will try and find it.
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door