Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default inspiration required please

Was going to do a winter theme Jan/feb but its so mild here I don't want to, there's the usual celebrations we will do but need dme inspiration for other ideas
    I normally go with the child's interests and develop on their ideas so don't really plan but always have back up ideas of stuff to do but nothing springs to mind, any ideas?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All about me is normally popular here - lots of mirrors and 'things I like' type activities

Mar 06
    Post Thanks / Like

How about 'journeying round the world' with stops at different countries to look at their lifestyle, weather, animals...

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

my vague planning for january was also winter, and its rather mild here too!

however, for the 3 days i worked last week, everyone was much more interested in the cars, toy animals, play food and role play, oh & the noisy 'aliens love underpants' book i bought in a sale!

so this week, i might turn the playfood into a cafe ( we do go out for morning tea quite often and one mindee loves making me cups of tea! )

i might add wooden blocks or junk to the cars & toys animals,

i have found a matching pants game on ****** for aliens love underpants, and we found dinosuars love underpants at the library last week.

AND i have a huge box and several smaller ones for the mindees to do with what they want, and as these will be in the middle of the playroom when they arrive, i am thinking that i probably won't do any of the other activities

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine got busy making trains with the chairs last week, we made loads of vehicles with Lego too, x wants me to take her on a real train, so I think we are doing transport again as that is what they are interested in, we only did it last summer but they obviously enjoyed it as they are still talking about the things we did and want to do them again.