Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    may 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default variations letter wording help somone check please

I have informed all parents of my variaiton starting today a good week ago but I have just realise I have nothing to prove this to ofsted so have devised this letter officaly informing all parents, can somone please check the wording, does it sound ok?

"In line with the new EYFS which came in to force in September 2012 I am herby informing you that as of 26/11/2012 I will be caring for 4 children under 5yrs old. I have risked assess the variation as required by Ofsted and am satisfied that I can meet each of the childrens individual needs.
    Please can you sign below to confirm you have read and understood the above"

2. Likes sweetpea-21 liked this post
    Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good to me.

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks fine. You might add, "....as a temporary arrangement for #hours, and due to circumstances which are an exception from the norm". But that's just a minor refinement I'd add to keep Ofsted happy. Nothing at all wrong with your version.

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I just laid my letter out to parents as I used to with the variation for Ofsted - explaining the circumstances which has led to variation being required, expected time scale, listing the ages of children, equipment eg: table booster seats, car seats etc, travel cots etc - I gave them all a copy, inviting them to share any concerns - printed extra copy of letter and got them all to sign it.

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I may be wrong but I think your wording should be I have risk assessed... Not risked assess.
    Blessed Be!