Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Taking covers off P & T Sport?

Hi all,

So, I decided to take this week off work - it has been utter poo, dd had tonsillitus at the beginning of the week, started getting better yesterday, and yesterday ds came down with it! So fed up......

Anyway, yesterday I went to sort out the shed, and my lovely P & T Sport is covered in mould! Obv the 2nd seat I've scrubbed up in the shower & it looks fine.

So, looking at the main buggy it'll be a nightmare to clean, plus its cold here now so it'll take days to dry, so I'm thinking of taking the covers off and doing them indoors.#

Have looked online and a few people have said all you do is undo 2 screws under the main seat and the whole thing literally pulls off.

Has anyone taken theirs off?????????
    Marnie x

oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi yes i took mine off, the whole seat thing and i scrubbed it in the bath with a biological washing powder solution. I also used the dettol mould spray in a grren bottle and it got all tje mould spots off without marking the fabric. I then used the shower head to rinse it off. It woll take ages to dry! I hung it outside amd finished it off by the radiator. Took a couple of days to dry but looked like new when id finished. Mines the apple green one.

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

I took mine off last week and shoved it in the washing machine, came out lovely. I just put it back on wet and left it in the conservatory to dry over the weekend.