Help with parent pack?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sep 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help with parent pack?

So far i have put in, parent and partnership leaflet, my setting brochure (vista print leaflet, prices info on), parent post it notes for anything they want to share and put in childs file, copy of contract......not sure what else.

To fill in with parent prior to starting the following..........
    I have contract, child record, medical card to fill in, ncma permission forms for obs,outings,suncream,photos.

I have a little boy hopefully starting in two weeks just want to have everything sorted.

I was going to just work term time but decided i would do both full and term time, i said i would take four weeks unpaid holiday in the main school holidays. So felt only fair to give parent four unpaid holidays also. I no i loose two months pay....just wonder what others do?

Dec 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya
    What about an All About Me form? I always get parents to fill them out at home.
    I take 4 weeks unpaid holiday a year, I charge full for parents holidays as I am still available to work. I dont charge for school children during the school holidays (unless I have them of course) but I do for children younger than school age as the holidays dont affect them and it is parents choice not to send them to me.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It sounds like you are getting there!

Have you finished your pre-registration course yet? They should give you a list of suggested contents.

You will find lots of support in the paperwork part of the forum and in free downloads too.

hth