Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default OMG what a morning !!!!!!!!!!

So far this morning i have been given notice out of the blue by my 2 sibling that come 2 days a week. have called the fire brigade and been poohed on by a chicken all by 9.30am
    foxy

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by foxy lady View Post
    So far this morning i have been given notice out of the blue by my 2 sibling that come 2 days a week. have called the fire brigade and been poohed on by a chicken all by 9.30am
    could be worse, the chicken could have pooed on me
    sorry to hear about the notice on a more serious note i hope you fill the spaces soon and the fire brigade i hope that was not too serious
    Tess1981

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no bad news about the family giving notice. I hope you can fill the space easily. Hope the fire wasn't too bad
    The chicken poo must have lightened the mood though...lol

My morning has been bad too. First I had to wave off dd as she's going on a school trip until friday to PGL. She cried because there were no seats for her to sit with her friend. Teacher then sorted her out so she was happy.

Then I was very brave getting a spider in a glass. It was about the size of a 10p which is huge to me. I had to get it on the floor as I don't like it when they drop so moved a cupboard for easier access.
    Who should come crawling out but his dad, 10 times bigger

I have moved it back as there is no way I'm getting that in a glass

Hope your week gets better
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.