it's september have you thought about.....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default it's september have you thought about.....

.................................................. .................................................. ........................................the dance you're going to do when the last school age child will enter his/her classroom??

i'm thinking going top over the head football celebration type of thing once my dd and mindee enter their classroom (same class)

not sure though, trying to picture it : in the playground, next to double buggy, on my knees, top over head, arms in the air, bra out.... .

might write on my belly that i have space thursdays and friday

Jun 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you .trying to say you won't miss the little darlings?

Remember to put your best undies on

mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

i was amazed at how fast the holidays went and the fun we had................. BUT the last week, which was supposed to be easy as short was a nightmare!! my DD is in need of space of her own, of time without her brother.....

I need time with just the little ones and enjoy the simplicity of the world of the under 3

sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gegele View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. ........................................the dance you're going to do when the last school age child will enter his/her classroom??

i'm thinking going top over the head football celebration type of thing once my dd and mindee enter their classroom (same class)

not sure though, trying to picture it : in the playground, next to double buggy, on my knees, top over head, arms in the air, bra out.... .

pppphhhhaaaaaaaa ha ha thats funny
    foxy

jumpinjen Guest

I home educate my children, but we always meet to have a 'back to school celebration picnic' with other home edders to celebrate having the park etc back to ourselves until the next holiday!!!!! Jen x

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I need time with just the little ones and enjoy the simplicity of the world of the under 3[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. the older ones bicker too much(the boys are the worst), give me my little girls anytime both under 3 looking forward to playgroups restarting too
    Cath

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, am thinking about it - just got to get through two very busy inset days first! Roll on Wednesday!!!!!!!

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

not sure though, trying to picture it : in the playground, next to double buggy, on my knees, top over head, arms in the air, bra out....

You so bought a smile to my face!

sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

from today onwards i must repeat the following 3 times a day

'i will never ever ever ever have schoolies again in the hols'

mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tealady View Post
    You so bought a smile to my face!
    I'm glad

Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jumpinjen View Post
    I home educate my children, but we always meet to have a 'back to school celebration picnic' with other home edders to celebrate having the park etc back to ourselves until the next holiday!!!!! Jen x
    lol...very funny!

Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    from today onwards i must repeat the following 3 times a day

'i will never ever ever ever have schoolies again in the hols'
    Ooh I think I will join you in that chant...I had such terrible holidays...I've only just recovered now and our kids here went back to school weeks ago
    XX Jill XX

sep 08
    Post Thanks / Like

i had three under 4's here today and it was just heaven. I must, must, must save this coming year so i can have a schoolie free july and august next year

Jun 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I was there on the playground this morning, best undies, tattoo on belly, ready to celebrate. Sadly the playground was empty, I'm guessing for teacher training. School doesn't start til tomorrow .

Poor dd's were really disappointed so we ended up walking to Sandwell Park (which was absolutely heaving, obviously all those home edders celebrating!) and having a lunchbox picnic in full school uniform.

Kids now know their mother is a berk, as if they didn't already.

On the walk home, I bumped into the girls deputy headteacher. She noticed the girls in uniform, so knows too.

Oh dear.

Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LauraS View Post
    Well I was there on the playground this morning, best undies, tattoo on belly, ready to celebrate. Sadly the playground was empty, I'm guessing for teacher training. School doesn't start til tomorrow .

Poor dd's were really disappointed so we ended up walking to Sandwell Park (which was absolutely heaving, obviously all those home edders celebrating!) and having a lunchbox picnic in full school uniform.

Kids now know their mother is a berk, as if they didn't already.

On the walk home, I bumped into the girls deputy headteacher. She noticed the girls in uniform, so knows too.

Oh dear.

Ooops!
    Happy to be back with the Greenies