Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jofli gold postbox competition

Not sure if anyone has seen this. The makers of Jofli are asking people to find the Gold Olympic postboxes and take a photo there with Jofli and send to them. If you are the first person to take a photo with a particular athlete's postbox then you win an Olympics tshirt for your Jofli!

It's on the Facebook Jofli page with a list of the locations of the postboxes and the athletes and whether it's been ticked off the list yet. I've taken my lot to see cyclist Joanna Rowsell's postbox today

Happy hunting!

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

OOh and as I was typing this thread an email popped up to say my setting Jofli 'Benjy' has won an Olympic tshirt for being the first bear to have his pic taken with this postbox. YAY!