Just call me Superwoman or Superchildminder!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    8,822
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Just call me Superwoman or Superchildminder!

    So far this week I have been asked about, and given parents advice on:

    getting a toddler to sleep at night
    brain development in babies
    how & when to wean a baby
    whether or not a child has chickenpox
    how to deal with chicken pox
    where to buy board books
    which is the best buggy to fit in a small car
    which is the best sort of baby seat to get
    whether or not it's a concern that a baby only rolls one way
    buying a 1st birthday present
    how to have a sex life when the baby co-sleeps
    and
    how to peel a butternut squash!


    I'm flattered that they respect my knowledge and feel they can ask my advice on any matter, but find it a bit scary that they seem to think i know the answer to everything

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,278
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    How to have a sex life when the baby co-sleeps??? They actually asked you that??

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    8,822
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridey View Post
    How to have a sex life when the baby co-sleeps??? They actually asked you that??
    In a slightly more round about way, but yes

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,278
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Oh bless! I did hear a rumour that married people are only allowed to do it in bed

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,081
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    its the peeling of the butternut squash which makes me laugh more!!!


    The bats have left the bell tower.....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    8,822
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridey View Post
    Oh bless! I did hear a rumour that married people are only allowed to do it in bed
    Lol! They're a young couple, not married. You'd have thought they'd have a bit more imagination

  7. #7
    Pipsqueak Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    So far this week I have been asked about, and given parents advice on:

    getting a toddler to sleep at night
    brain development in babies
    how & when to wean a baby
    whether or not a child has chickenpox
    how to deal with chicken pox
    where to buy board books
    which is the best buggy to fit in a small car
    which is the best sort of baby seat to get
    whether or not it's a concern that a baby only rolls one way
    buying a 1st birthday present
    how to have a sex life when the baby co-sleeps
    and
    how to peel a butternut squash!


    I'm flattered that they respect my knowledge and feel they can ask my advice on any matter, but find it a bit scary that they seem to think i know the answer to everything
    Mouse .. you may want to lend your expertise to this query over on NumMums


    http://www.*****.com/coffeehouse/w...sbian-sex.html



    butternut squash anyone?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    8,822
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parsleypetal View Post
    its the peeling of the butternut squash which makes me laugh more!!!


    And it was the hardest one for me to answer! It's the one I've had least experience of

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,081
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    Mouse .. you may want to lend your expertise to this query over on NumMums


    http://www.*****.com/coffeehouse/w...sbian-sex.html



    butternut squash anyone?

    oh yes...i read that too......flippin funny!
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,081
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    i did jump start a parents car when she brought her Los to meet me. She signed up there and then and has been with me for two years now.....she still mentions it


    mandy xxxxx
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    8,822
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    Mouse .. you may want to lend your expertise to this query over on NumMums


    http://www.*****.com/coffeehouse/w...sbian-sex.html



    butternut squash anyone?


    I was about to say i'll head over there wih my butternut squash

  12. #12
    Pipsqueak Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post


    I was about to say i'll head over there wih my butternut squash


    oh please do... PLEASE do...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,278
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I peeled a butternut squash last night!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    8,822
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is that a euphemisum

  15. #15
    Pipsqueak Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Is that a euphemisum
    dirty minded MOuse!!! lol

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,278
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default


  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,081
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    i might be peeling a butternut squash tonight if Phil gets home early....
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links
Advertisements

 

You can also find us on:
Just call me Superwoman or Superchildminder! Just call me Superwoman or Superchildminder! Just call me Superwoman or Superchildminder!

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of Childcare.co.uk