Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    It was nomow who did mine and have had it two years in sept and still happy. The rep was called Duncan.

I did have two other quotes one was higher the other lower but the grass was too artificial the no mow one has the moss in it.
    Children are born with wings we help them to fly.

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tazmin68 View Post
    Hi
    It was nomow who did mine and have had it two years in sept and still happy. The rep was called Duncan.

I did have two other quotes one was higher the other lower but the grass was too artificial the no mow one has the moss in it.
    Thank you - my friend has NoMow and I like hers, although hers is the slightly shorter one and from the samples I prefer the slightly longer (and unfortunately more expensive) one!

I am going to ring them on Tuesday and ask if I can go and see a garden with the same grass that I want - I want to see it in person before I spend all that money!
    Francine X

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Sun cream stays on it (March weather!) It comes off with water. I sweep ours when leaves, blossom lands on it. My mindees like to brush it too.

Feb 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Aug12
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it sad that this post excites me?!

When ofsted registered me I asked for them to do it on the basis the back garden wasnt to be used. I decided this because the fence on both sides was drooping inwards and the concrete path was crumbling and falling apart from the snow. I knew they would quite possibly refuse me to start work without doing the work and as we couldnt afford it at the time, cutting the garden off until it was ready was the best option!

Finally after saving we are getting the whole thing done at the end of the month, including artifical grass and I am mega excited!!! We've lived here 5 years at the end of the month and the back garden has been embarrassing since the day we moved in it will be so nice to finally allow our 19month boy out to play as well as the mindees! (I've even picked up an immaculate condition slide from ***** this weekend for £15! bit premature I know but I couldnt resist!) lol x

Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never thought about artificial grass before reading these posts today and now I'm desperate for some! We have a play area which in parts is quite shady. The grass is so patchy and boggy so this sounds like a brilliant solution.

Thanks guys! Just got to persuade hubby now who conveiniently happens to be a gardener

Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

It wa nomow who did mine . Very happy with them and have no issues will be two years in sept

AUG 08
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks brilliant! Does he grass count as an expense?

oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

looks great . would like to ask though, at the bottom of our garden is a small wooded area and our garden gets full of leaves so how to you keep it clean..
    Dust its Fairy Dust

Jan 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweep it , jet wash it can be disinfected just dont stand a barbicue on it No mow came in three different heights I was told taking into account dog go for middle one short too short and long she might be tempted to tug. Short quote approx 1200 med 1500 and long 1700

July 93
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LIBBY View Post
    It looks brilliant! Does he grass count as an expense?
    I will put it down as an expense as I wouldnt be getting it if I didnt have the children here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12