Advertising
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Advertising

Post Thanks / Like

Default Advertising

Hi can anyone give me any ideas on where you advertise childminding Buisness I use ***** and childcare.co.uk

Any help greatfully recieved!!!

Thanks Amanda

notts Guest

I'll be interested in this post too. At the minute I am advertising on ***** and childcare.co.uk, the local council website, local schools notice boards and door dropping business cards through estates around me.

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you are a member of NCMA they are launching a vacancy matching service next week.

Christine

notts Guest

If you are a member of NCMA they are launching a vacancy matching service next week.
    I didn't know this Christine! thank you. Do we have to register on it or something?

Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by notts View Post
    I didn't know this Christine! thank you. Do we have to register on it or something?
    You should hear from NCMA sometime next week giving information about it - you will access it via MY NCMA on the ncma website. I have been involved in 'testing' it out so that is why I know about it

Christine

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i googled 'childminder & my area' and then listed myself on every free website i could! off the top of my head - hotfrog, ***************, ****, yell, *****, vivastreet. not sure if any have got me work, but it does get my name out there!

local FIS, local halls/shops/churchs/libraries/coffee shops/schools & preschools & toddlers/soft play places .

but the best way to advertise is to tell everyone and anyone what you do! i have a fleece with childminder on the back, and always carry a few business cards in my pocket to give to anyone i meet!

good luck xxx