Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 11 weeks and counting!

11 weeks until the end of term when I can finally say goodbye to my after schoolies! I will def be breathing a sigh of relief as I can no longer cope with their behaviour or attitude!

I will definitely be a far less-stressed cm in 11 weeks times!
    Like my ideas on Facebook 'Play, naturally'

Dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

ooh that sounds fab!!

i only have 1 after schoolie and he is a pita o and my DS but he is a sweetie

i have been put off after schoolies for life but 4 of my other mindees will be going to school after the summer 2 of them will go to a school i cannot pick up from (but i will prob have them in holidays) and the other 2 who can be a bit pita have a mum who is yet to decide whether she needs me before school, after school or both after the summer

Just give me babies hard work but love em
    XX Jill XX

Post Thanks / Like

I would miss my after schoolies but they have all been with me for a long time.

I wouldn't miss the school runs though, especially not in the pouring rain or freezing cold.

I'm sure 11 weeks will soon go..................

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Aug 10
    Post Thanks / Like

very happy for you!

I'm going on maternity leave in September and I'm seriously considering not taking on schoolies again when I go back to work next year.

I find them so much harder work than the little ones. I sound like a broken record when they're here and I feel grumpy the whole time.

The only thing is I know how much DS (2) loves them, and I think he learns a lot from them. So I do feel bad that he'll be missing out. That and I like the money!!

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    11 weeks until the end of term when I can finally say goodbye to my after schoolies! I will def be breathing a sigh of relief as I can no longer cope with their behaviour or attitude!

I will definitely be a far less-stressed cm in 11 weeks times!

Me too, cant wait!! I only have one before school but he is becoming SO badly behaved and gets really stroppy if I tell him to stop kicking the ball around the lounge or chasing the dogs around and hitting them in the face ect