Multicultural & Diversity Resources
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Multicultural & Diversity Resources

Due to giving up childminding I have lots of diversity and multicultural resources that need new homes

Early Learning Centre Black Doll (Annabell Style) good played with condition £10

African Doll in excellent condition £15

Chinese Dolls, these have been very well loved but still plenty of life left although clothing is looking tired and they have my daughters name written on the hair line at the back of the neck £10

Multicultural Fuzzy Felt £3

Spanish & English speaking doll £5

Multicultural dress up clothing for EYFS age including Indian & Chinese outfits £15

Early Learning Centre Globe Trotting Game, like twister but with different countries £7

Animals of the World puzzle with fun facts and stand up puzzle pieces £3

French & English Word Puzzle £3

Orchard Toys Trouvons l'image French Game £5

Bundle of Books which include multicultural images, disability, health & safety (stranger danger, cleaning teeth, feelings) diversity including different types of homes, families (gay/lesbian) and books in different languages £15

If you're interested in any item, pictures can be sent on request (can't seem to attach them) and if you would like an item posting, please contact me and I can get a quote. Thanks

Registered Childminder since
    may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear another childminder who has been minding for a long time is giving up - I would have loved to buy some of your resources but I'm hoping to give up in a couple of years and have decided I'm not going to buy any more toys - my wages (income) are now all going into my retirement fund. Good luck in whatever you intend to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by diddledumplings View Post
    Due to giving up childminding I have lots of diversity and multicultural resources that need new homes

Early Learning Centre Black Doll (Annabell Style) good played with condition £10

African Doll in excellent condition £15

Chinese Dolls, these have been very well loved but still plenty of life left although clothing is looking tired and they have my daughters name written on the hair line at the back of the neck £10

Multicultural Fuzzy Felt £3

Spanish & English speaking doll £5

Multicultural dress up clothing for EYFS age including Indian & Chinese outfits £15

Early Learning Centre Globe Trotting Game, like twister but with different countries £7

Animals of the World puzzle with fun facts and stand up puzzle pieces £3

French & English Word Puzzle £3

Orchard Toys Trouvons l'image French Game £5

Bundle of Books which include multicultural images, disability, health & safety (stranger danger, cleaning teeth, feelings) diversity including different types of homes, families (gay/lesbian) and books in different languages £15

If you're interested in any item, pictures can be sent on request (can't seem to attach them) and if you would like an item posting, please contact me and I can get a quote. Thanks
    Will you be listing all this on ebay - that's where i look for and buy all my childminding items :-)
    Sorry to hear you're giving up too x