Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Baby/toddler equipment and toys

Hello all, I have the following for sale if anyone is in need:

1. Mamas and Papas honey plush rocking horse (£20)
    2. Smaller furry rocking horse in good condition but needs new reins and saddle (£12)
    3. TWO x Leap Frog Learn and Groove musical Activity Station with lights and sounds. Fold flat for storage. (£20 each)
    4. THREE x IKEA Antilop high chairs with detachable play/feeding tray. Stackable and legs remove for storage. (£8 each)
    5. TWO x Inflatable washable support cushions for Antilop or similar highchairs - provide additional support for smaller babies/children with special needs (£3 each).
    6 SAFETECH US Twin Jogging Stroller. Very sturdy and easy to push on all surfaces. Includes shopping basket and raincover (not shown in photo) (£100ono)
    7. Plan toys wooden dolls house with sliding "patio doors, several matching roomsets of furniture and "South American" wooden doll family (£35)
    8. Very large 3 storey pink wooden dolls house with several matching roomsets of furniture and a full family of dolls (£45)
    9. Lazy Town musical gym/dance mat (£5)
    10. Almost new/boxed teepee play tent with assorted native american style "accessories" to decorate it (£12).
    11. Almost new pop up castle/circus tent in blue with storage bag
    12. GLTC Eden play table in light wood (ash?) with storage trundles (£100ono)
    13.TWO Vertbaudet waterfall style bookcases decorated with vehicles (£20 each)
    14.Two Mothercare Booster seats (£10 each)
    15. Lots of car seats - please enquire
    16. THREE Swing cars (£15 each)
    17. Pink scuttlebug (£10)
    18. Babydan play pen (£25)
    19. Babydan large room divider (£15)

Please drop me a line with your contact details if you would like to view something (we are in Wokingham, RG40 1SD) or need any further information, and I will send you a text or call.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mummits; 18-12-2015 at 06:10 PM.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello! Waving :-)

Sadly I don't need anything but hope you can find homes for it!

How is the new job? Is it really a whole term you've done now? I was thinking of you the other week.

X

Oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay Loocyloo!

It is good fun, if full=on. I take my hat off to teachers - they have such an uphill struggle to try to teach and realise the full potential of thirty kids of vastly differing levels of ability. It makes looking after a handful of carefully=selected littlies seem easy by comparison. I think I naively imagined they would be dealing with a classroom full of children pretty much like mine. It has made me realise that my own kids (both by birth and borrowed!) are actually very well behaved and well=above=average bright. But what is just the same is that one or other of the children will bring a tear to my eye or make me laugh out loud every single day.

But how are you Loocyloo?

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mummits View Post
    Yay Loocyloo!

It is good fun, if full=on. I take my hat off to teachers - they have such an uphill struggle to try to teach and realise the full potential of thirty kids of vastly differing levels of ability. It makes looking after a handful of carefully=selected littlies seem easy by comparison. I think I naively imagined they would be dealing with a classroom full of children pretty much like mine. It has made me realise that my own kids (both by birth and borrowed!) are actually very well behaved and well=above=average bright. But what is just the same is that one or other of the children will bring a tear to my eye or make me laugh out loud every single day.

But how are you Loocyloo?
    :-) I volunteer a morning a week in school and I couldn't do it full time! Like you say a class full of 'mixed' children is hard. I'm always in awe of the teacher.
    I'm glad it's going well.

I'm well, busy as usual, running round like a mad thing and looking forward to a break.

Take care xxx