Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: All Sorts

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default All Sorts

Hello all,

I am giving up childminding and have all sorts of stuff to sell. I am just starting a sort out, cleaning everything and reuniting it all with its instructions etc, but let me know if there is anything you are looking for and I will let you know if I have it!

To start the ball rolling, I have:

A Safetech double deluxe jogging stroller (£150) hardly used.
    Two travel cots (£15 each) not identical
    Two Leap Frog baby activity stations (£20 each) identical
    Three Swing cars, Three Ikea high chairs with detachable trays, Three mothercare dining booster seats, two large dollshouses with furniture and dollies, a fort with knights, princesses etc, a teepee, two pop up playhouses, a wooden garage, a wooden kitchen, a wooden workbench and tools, a large low wooden playtable with drawers underneath, some wooden storage units with plastic boxes, a large sand and water table, a little tykes toddle cube climbing frame/slide, lots of brio and compatible railway track, buildings and trains, several car seats including 3 matching which are quite narrow, two matching painted Vertbaudet "waterfall" bookcases in nursery design (cars and trucks etc) and a matching rug, snuggle sacks, etc etc...

Just let me know if you would like further information or photos, or to arrange a visit to look at what we have. Big things will be collection from Wokingham Berkshire, smaller stuff can be posted.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

Just seen this - do you still have your cube, fort and dolls house please?
    Debbie

Oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi CC,

Yes I do still have a cube, a fort with knights etc and two dollshouses! We are on holiday this week but will be back on Monday if you'd like to see them, or I can send pics then if you are not so close.

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya,
    Do you have the wooden railway stuff left and how much did you want for it all? If you had a pic that'd be great we have lots but want to expand!
    There's actually quite a lot id like, boosters if they might fit on my dining chairs as the ones I have don't fit well, possibly a high chair, I'm in Woking so if you could pm me a rough area or postcode may be able to come down and have a look although that could be dangerous depending on how much is left!