Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lots for sale!

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lots for sale!

I'm finishing minding in 5 weeks so will have lots for sale. I've been looking through things so have a few things that I won't need between now and then so thought I may as well start listing some of it. This is mainly paperwork stuff as I think anything else would be too pricey to post? I will keep adding things as I find them. If there's anything in particular any of you are looking for just ask as I may have it

- Ready made daily diaries from nursery resources. I have two for 0-18 months, one for 18months-3years and two for 3-5 years. Will sell for £1.00 each including p&p.
    - diversity poster, nursery rhymes poster, colours poster - just looking for p&p for these.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi ya I'm interested in the lot please . Just let me know the total price . Thank you

Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shars View Post
    Hi ya I'm interested in the lot please . Just let me know the total price . Thank you
    Hello, sorry just saw this - they are already sold.

Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

A few more bits:

Two 4g packs of water beads - one red and one clear. £1.50 for both inc p&p

Laminated a4 activity planner, can be wiped clean each week.

Individual numbers from 0-10 inside stars and laminated.

Shapes with word underneath - 9 in total, laminated and individually cut out.

Pencil letters laminated and cut out.

These are all things I printed and laminated myself but if anyone can make use of them I am only looking for £1 for p&p for each item (can be combined if more than one item bought).

Craft things:
    - packet of paint brushes, different sizes, some sponge etc. only one brush been taken out.
    - Unopened pack of foam shapes and numbers
    - Two unopened packs of 10 colouring pencils (half size)
    - Unopened pack of jewel type gem things (hearts, circles, different sizes)
    - Unopened pack of different coloured feathers
    - Small round paint palette with 10 circles for putting paint in and a large one in the middle for mixing, only been used once
    - packet of 6 washable stencils (inc butterfly, fish, car, flower, plane and ice cream)
    - packet of pipe cleaners, only a couple used.
    - pack of crayola 24 normal sized colouring pencils (been used once max)
    - 210ml bottle of pva glue, about half left.

Again, just looking for p&p and will combine for more than one item.

I also have two fabric type painting aprons with sleeves from ikea, never used. And two with plastic fronts and sleeves and two that are just normal bib shape and plastic (don't have sleeve but will cover full front). Plastic ones I got second hand so have been used but are in good condition. Also just p&p.

I have a bag full of baby bibs and dribble bibs too, not sure how much postage would be but if anyone would like some I can find out.

may 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi I'm interested in every thing from your A4 planner to crayons but not paint pallets. Let me know total cost please. x

may 07
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that made sense, working down through the list ( not the stuff at the bottom of the list) x

jan 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi if you have them left I'd like the painting bibs and aprons etc, and also the shapes and name pictures you have laminated. X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    I'm finishing minding in 5 weeks so will have lots for sale. I've been looking through things so have a few things that I won't need between now and then so thought I may as well start listing some of it. This is mainly paperwork stuff as I think anything else would be too pricey to post? I will keep adding things as I find them. If there's anything in particular any of you are looking for just ask as I may have it

- Ready made daily diaries from nursery resources. I have two for 0-18 months, one for 18months-3years and two for 3-5 years. Will sell for £1.00 each including p&p.
    - diversity poster, nursery rhymes poster, colours poster - just looking for p&p for these.
    Ooooh would love all the posters please???

Post Thanks / Like

Hi ya if you have anything left I'm interested in the craft bits please x

Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jelly jiggles View Post
    I hope that made sense, working down through the list ( not the stuff at the bottom of the list) x
    Lol to save confusion could you clarify what you want please x

Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashleigh1111 View Post
    Hi if you have them left I'd like the painting bibs and aprons etc, and also the shapes and name pictures you have laminated. X
    Hello, yes still have the painting bibs and aprons. Not sure if person before you wants the laminated shapes but if not, they are yours x

Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by penelope90 View Post
    Ooooh would love all the posters please???
    Sorry, posters sold last week.

Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shars View Post
    Hi ya if you have anything left I'm interested in the craft bits please x
    Just waiting for clarification of what craft bits are away, I will then list what is left x

jan 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Lovely thank you, how can I pay you. X

may 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi A4 planner, numbers ( stars), shapes, pencil letters, foam shapes and numbers, 2 x colouring pencils, jewel things, coloured feathers, washable stencils, pipe cleaners and colouring pencils. Send me through details of how to pay and will do tonight. we're all jumping at a bargain. Lol!

Apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

So...I think this is what is left - please correct me if you have said you want something that's on the list

Two 4g packs of water beads - one red and one clear. £1.50 for both inc p&p

Craft things:
    - packet of paint brushes, different sizes, some sponge etc. only one brush been taken out.
    - Small round paint palette with 10 circles for putting paint in and a large one in the middle for mixing, only been used once
    - 210ml bottle of pva glue, about half left.
    Just looking for p&p and will combine for more than one item.

I have a bag full of baby bibs and dribble bibs too, not sure how much postage would be but if anyone would like some I can find out.

Shars has first refusal for the last of the craft bits

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you I'll have all the craft bits ! Just let me know total price and how to pay ! Thanks again x