Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default For Sale - playmobil

My dd is selling her playmobil and I cant really use it for work as I have enough already. Its all in really good condition. Only problem is its quite big to post so it may have to be picked up from Leics.
    I can send pictures to anyone who needs them.
    I'm negotiable on any prices

Large Zoo with animals (was £89.99 new) with crocodile set, panda set, ice cream man and cart. £25. This is the older style so a similar one can be found on their website but this one is slightly different.

Swimming Pool (was £29.99 new) £15

Grande Mansion (this is the biggy, was £100) I bought this just before xmas so its very new. It has all rooms kitted out which cost me another £100. Kitchen,dining room,lounge,bathroom,bedrooms. Comes with loads of figures and has extra such as cats, dogs and guinea pigs. I really would like £100 for it. The box is ripped but contents are all fab.

But like I said, its all negotiable
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

Mar 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Interested what town? city? I drive passed on the M1 on the way to Yorkshire, could do a small detour if not too far out.

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Bindy

Have Pm'd you
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.