Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Simona View Post
    Kiddleywinks...I have really tried to understand the format you put the link for us to look at...very complicated ...is it not?
    but we are all different so it may look easy for some
    Possibly, it does work for me though. I guess as I created it I automatically understand it but not everyone else would?

I only have two parents that wish to pay monthly, everyone else pays weekly as it's easier for them to pay that way. If a parent wants additional hours I just add them onto that weeks fees and adjust my spreadsheet figures (I have an additional column not shown on the example for additional hours)
    I don't currently have funded children either so that doesn't affect me, but should I do so in the future, I'll work out a way to account for funded hours

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ensuring parent dosnt claim to much tax credits

thankyou kiddi winks for the spreadsheet I will print it off and hopefully be able to understand it ,
    What can I do to protect myself from parents who claim to much tax credits or
    Use me for a while and then still claim the credits dor we normally contact anyone???

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny2 View Post
    thankyou kiddi winks for the spreadsheet I will print it off and hopefully be able to understand it ,
    What can I do to protect myself from parents who claim to much tax credits or
    Use me for a while and then still claim the credits dor we normally contact anyone???
    Luckily parents using your number fraudently has no bearing on you whatsoever
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not particularly keen on the 'split fee annually over in monthly payments' because if they are to leave it becomes complicated to work out if you owe them or they owe you at the end of it. I just pay monthly what days/ hours they do in advance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12