how would you charge for these ???
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default how would you charge for these ???

Hello me again not very good at working out fees and stuff get so confused so asking for your thoughts please.

I have a 4 year old pre-schooler starting in feb for holiday care only full days 5 days a week am charging my normal daily rate of £35.00 a day in the hols but wondered would you charge a small fee during the school term ? and how would you work out the pay schedual ? I was thinking just charging at the beggining of each week of care but somthing tells me that could be a mistake

I have also had an enquiry for two children under 5 term time only on a friday 9-3 am thinking as im not likely to fill the gap for a full day I am going to charge for the full day session so that would be £70.00 what do you think ??

Thanks a very confused Michelle

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't charge the holiday one in term time, think you'd find parents will go elsewhere. I dont do daily rate I'd just charge 9-3 but if everyone in your area is doing daily rates sounds fine, I would charge half fees to that family for keeping place open in hols. Depends how much you need the work really that's how I always decide how flexible I'm going to be

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a teachers child that only comes in term time. I just charge half fees to keep the place open.