Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default RG Childcare vouchers?

Does anyone else use RG Childcare for parents' childcare vouchers, I've had an enquiry from a parent who says her company use them, but I've searched online to look into registering and am struggling to find them to do it? Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

never heard of them....

May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

oh dear that's not a good start! anyone???

Jul 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, yes, I've got a parent who pays through them - always on time, and no problems so far (been about 3 months now)...hope this helps

May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

ooh thank you Louise - I searched on online and couldn't find them, can you give me a website address or telephone number for them please so I can register with them?

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

The parent should be able to give you a form to fill in and return with a copy of your reg cert.

Jul 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, I got all the details from the parent - the e-mail I get from them every month notifying of payment is support@rgchildcare.co.uk - and the number on this e-mail is 0845 299 4193 (Mon - Fri,9am to 6pm).

May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a parent who uses them too, they send me an email every month to inform me payment is on way and arrives in my account a couple of days later. Mum gave me a form to fill in with bank details and reg no and that was sent off with a copy of my registration cert and it was set up in a couple of days.

Fiona

jan 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I ge these aswell. mum gave me a form to fill in with my details and bank info and every week she makes the payment, i get an email and its in my bank 3 days later.

hth's

xx

Post Thanks / Like

One of my parents also uses this company - they have always been fine, no problems.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks everyone - the mum got them to give me a call to set it all up, so hopefully it'll be ok!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jojo123 View Post
    thanks everyone - the mum got them to give me a call to set it all up, so hopefully it'll be ok!
    I'm sure it will be but make sure mum knows that it takes 3 to 4 working days for payment to reach your account after she's authorised it.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just registered with this company as a parent asked me to.
    Nosy and cautious as I am, I asked a question or 2!
    To find them online you need to google Asperity employee benefits LTD, as they provide other benefits for employess alongside childcare vouchers.
    I told the nice chap on the end of the phone that I had been around a long time but have never heard of them!
    Hope that helps, and am hoping the change from one provider to another goes smoothly-as do my (and anyone elses) payments

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i've just signed up with them today!

my new mum has had to chase and i've chased several times today, but now i've filled out the form & sent it back ... fingers crossed!

i'd never heard of them before!

Jan 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    i've just signed up with them today!

my new mum has had to chase and i've chased several times today, but now i've filled out the form & sent it back ... fingers crossed!

i'd never heard of them before!
    Hello Lucyloo

One of my parents just enquired about Childcare vouchers. He wants to pay this way. I told him I know some employers arrange vouchers for their employees and i could look into it further for them. It seems though that it's for the parent to look into it and then get the paperwork for me to sign up with my details if I agree to voucher payments. From this link it seems to not be a problem (or is it that this named company doesn't give problems?) I'll look out for your report on how you got on.

Mar 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird View Post
    Hello Lucyloo

One of my parents just enquired about Childcare vouchers. He wants to pay this way. I told him I know some employers arrange vouchers for their employees and i could look into it further for them. It seems though that it's for the parent to look into it and then get the paperwork for me to sign up with my details if I agree to voucher payments. From this link it seems to not be a problem (or is it that this named company doesn't give problems?) I'll look out for your report on how you got on.
    Hi
    I've been paid by childcare vouchers from several different companies, never had problems with any of them & all easy enough to set up.

Jan 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Hi
    I've been paid by childcare vouchers from several different companies, never had problems with any of them & all easy enough to set up.
    is it best to inform the parent to lokin into which voucher company they want to usejust wait for them to bring the required paperwork?

Jun 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird View Post
    is it best to inform the parent to lokin into which voucher company they want to usejust wait for them to bring the required paperwork?
    Tweety the company they work for has been set up with the voucher company, a parent can't just join,
    I assume the company has to pay a fee etc (I think one of my parents told me this) as it a perk & the parent can save around £1300 a year in tax.

Hope this helps Paula x

Jan 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paulab View Post
    Tweety the company they work for has been set up with the voucher company, a parent can't just join,
    I assume the company has to pay a fee etc (I think one of my parents told me this) as it a perk & the parent can save around £1300 a year in tax.

Hope this helps Paula x

Thanks Paulab,

I'll tell them to get in touch with their workplace for the process of their chosen voucher company. Thank you.

21. Likes Paulab liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast