Payment question: help needed before Tues a.m.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Payment question: help needed before Tues a.m.

i would terminate immediatly the headaches aren't worth it. i minded a boy the same age as my son and one minute we would be happily playing and the next he would go for me or the kids and try to bite you. i tried to work it our but the parents weren't listening to my concern and in the end i ended up going to bed with stonking heacdaches every night, it's just not worth it.

i now have a mindee who tries to make herself sick whenever i give her a telling off so i let her sit in the quiet area and i ignore her until she stops. seems to work for now!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Bubbly - did you get this sorted?

Hope you got your money

Miffy xx

Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Bubbly - did you get this sorted?

Hope you got your money

Miffy xx
    The entire week was awful, although Friday picked up a bit. Her dad asked me if I wanted to continue having her when he collected on Friday evening. I must point out here that her dad (her biological dad) is a lovely, decent chappie and one of the nicest blokes I've ever met. He totally understands how stressful the situation has become. Anyway, after a long chat we decided I'd continue to have her but take it day to day. If her behaviour becomes too much, dad understands I'll terminate immediately (as do mum and stepdad). There's no hard feeling on either side between him and I. However, my contract is with mum and stepdad which makes things a little more complicated. It seems if I terminate, the girl's dad will take control of finding alternative childcare. I've only got approx 2.5 weeks remaining with her.

Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Forgot to add that yes, I did get paid but it was in 2 installments over 2 days.

Post Thanks / Like

so sorry your having such a bad time, not long to go with child. hope it gets easier for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12