Childcare vouchers
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childcare vouchers

I everyone hopefully someone can help me I have a parent who wants to use my service and little one is attending their settling in period next week. The parents wants to use childcare vouchers for their employer but I don't really no anything about these how to set it up how it's paid etc

If someone could help me to get some info on it I'd be very grateful many thanks

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

There are many different voucher companies and work differently, I have sudexo I set up my account with them and my parent gives me the voucher each month and I log in and redeem it and the money goes into my bank 4 days later, if you find out from the parent which company you can look at them on line and see how if works, the parent can have a maximum of £243 per month in vouchers and make up the difference themselves the only thing to watch is that if they over pay for any reason you cannot give them money back as they haven't paid tax on it and it's fraud.

Hope this has helped
    Cath

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

As Cath said... you need to find out which voucher supplier they are using. Then register yourself with that supplier and that is it. Money comes automatically to my bank account. It can take a few days to get through to your bank account so I ask parents to make the voucher payment early so it gets to me by my 1st-of-the- month payment date. Works fine.

You can be registered with as many suppliers as needed, just ask each family which they use.

Dec 13
    Post Thanks / Like

This has been so much help thank you ladies. Much appreciated :-)