Edenred
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Edenred

Post Thanks / Like

Default Edenred

Hi do any of you receive payment through edenred? Is it reliable and on time?
    Thanks in advance

Registered Childminder since
    May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

It's as reliable as the parents!!!

3. Likes Mouse liked this post
    June86
    Post Thanks / Like

I am registered with them amongst others have never had a problem with them, they are as reliable as the parent using them as they can only release the money owed to you once the parent has asked for it you then will get an email from them and 3 days later the money will be in your bank as long as they have asked for BACS transfer and not voucher payment l have never had vouchers but l think these are posted to you. There is no way a parent can blame any of the voucher companies for non payment as it is their responsibility to authorise the payment to be sent to you.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

This company was previously Accor and in my opinion are the most efficient and reliable company I deal with - maybe it is the clientele they have but I have never been paid late

They were around way before Childcare Vouchers were introduced and paid me in vouchers from one of the employers who offered an incentive scheme to their employees
    Debbie

May 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never had any problems with them xx

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Have 2 parents paying monthly using Edenred - has always been fine.

Oct 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Both my parents use them, always been fine as ling as parents allow a few days and v easy to set up...

Jan 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Had no problems either x

Post Thanks / Like

I've just registered so hopefully they are good lol! x

feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

No problems here either

Post Thanks / Like

I have two sets of parents who pay with them & I have never had any problems with them,just make sure you let them know what day you want to be paid as it takes about 3 days to go into the bank x

Post Thanks / Like

Never had any probs & was easy to set an account up

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Can I just ask how many childminders get parents to pay monthly in advance using childcare vouchers? - I give parents the bill the last Friday of the month for the following month - parents using vouchers then just pay me the whole £243 out of their voucher account and top up any monies outstanding using bank transfer direct to my current account.

I have a parent who has been paying by weekly cheque for 4 years, (often not in advance - but I have always known I will get my money), now this parent has changed to vouchers - I gave them the bill for September yesterday as they were on holiday last week, the dad (whose voucher account it is) said today he will still be paying weekly as he has never had to pay in advance (I pointed out to him that it always should have been), I just can't get him to understand that once the money is in his voucher account he can't get it back out - so don't know why he is reluctant to pay it to me in one go.

I know this is a 5 week month (5 Monday's in Sept) plus they owe for 2 weeks holiday half retainer, so technically owe for 6 weeks - I have said if it is a problem he can pay the balance owed (as more than £243) when the next lot of vouchers come out but I have had to agree to disagree and we are going to trial him paying weekly. I have made it quite clear that he will have to transfer the money over on a Friday or Saturday before so it is in my account by the Tuesday when child attends. Hopefully he will find doing it weekly a pain and will agree to do monthly sooner or later!

Just wondered how everyone else does vouchers?

Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

My rule is payment in advance however you pay or in some circumstances I accept fees in arrears but only weekly. If they're not paid by Friday, no care the next week
    I am firmer now I've had a non paying parent
    I also have a parent using edenred who pays monthly in advance so its not a problem for parents to do that, although this one is super organised!x
    Kelly xx

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

One of my parents used this and I've never had a problem, we started off weekly in advance but she now pays monthly in advance as that's easier for her and I'm not fussed as long as I get my money!

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 parents who use this voucher company and have paid a month in advance and then tipped up with own money. I send invoice out on the 20th for payment in the first so gives them more then enough time to sort out vouchers from their end.
    I have one parent from next month who will be using 2 voucher companies and her husbands use a different one form her ( computershare) so we shall see how that goes.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all! This is good to know x

June 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Two of my families have paid through Edenred for the last couple of years, never had a problem with them
    Toothfairy

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Never had a problem either