Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Easy X Rider Buggy Board and Phil and Teds Pushchair Query

Good morning all,

Just a query, I have a Phil and Teds and a young toddler under two who is a little small to go for long periods on the normal buggy board due to her height . I have seen the Easy X Rider Buggy Board and think this may be a solution although just wondering if it will fit on the Phil and Teds pushchair?

Has anyone any experience of this and if so can it be used with just one seat or with both?

Or if anyone has any other solutions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I use the easy x rider and it's great. But I use mine on an urban detour twin. A friend uses hers on a twin mountain buggy.
    It attaches to the rear axle and doesn't have huge 'arms' so I don't know if it would fit with enough room for the child to sit comfortably with the doubles kit. But I've never had a Phil and teds! Hopefully someone can help!

3. Likes Wiggle Wiggle liked this post
    Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Many thanks, Loocyloo for your very helpful response!

Jan 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Easy X rider have a Facebook page with lots of pictures of the board with different buggies. There might be a picture of your buggy on there, or if not, the seller is happy to answer posts/ messages about whether the board works with particular pushchairs

6. Likes Wiggle Wiggle liked this post
    Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you lisbet, for your good idea, I will go straight away to have a look!

July 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have an easy x rider - I have used it on a side by side phil and teds but there's no way i would on my e3 it would probably fit on but the handle would not come out enough to be able to comfortably push. The easy x rider is more bulky than a normal buggy board which I have used in emergencies on the e3 but still found that hard. I'm 5 foot 6 so not tiny. I honestly think you'd struggle. It's much better on a side by side buggy. I currently use it on my baby jogger city mini gt.

9. Likes Wiggle Wiggle liked this post
    Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Samb thank you for your response, it is very helpful. I have looked at one of the pictures of the Phil and teds with the Easy X Rider attached and it did look like a tight squeeze. I am now considering other options.

Oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggle Wiggle View Post
    Samb thank you for your response, it is very helpful. I have looked at one of the pictures of the Phil and teds with the Easy X Rider attached and it did look like a tight squeeze. I am now considering other options.
    I use a Buggypod (great for smaller children). It attaches to the side of any buggy. (But I haven't actually used one on a Phil & Teds, though!)

Or there's the standard Lascal Buggyboard. I use a Maxi one on my long front to back double buggy and it's brilliant. A parent of mine had a small, triangular buggy board on their Phil & Teds. It attached to the horizontal bar at the bottom (near the brakes).

Good luck,

L

12. Likes Wiggle Wiggle liked this post
    Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Lollipop Kid what an invention - love that they have one that attaches to the Lascal buggy board (had a look on their website - just had to google!) so a great adaptation as have one of those already. Thank you for the great idea!