Basic paperwork for ofsted
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Basic paperwork for ofsted

Have been minding for about 7 weeks now and know offsets could ring at anytime for my first inspection. I'm still unsure what basic paperwork they would expect to see. First lo is 8 months so I have been doing just obs on him at the moment, but at this age they are constantly changing. My other lo is 3 years old and I only have here for 3 hours after nursery and in this time she has her lunch and sometimes mum picks up early, so haven't been planning any activities and let her play with what she wants, she tends to play with something for 5/10 mins and on to the next thing. So I just done a few WOW moments. I do have her longer in the holidays
    Really don't know what I should be doing
    Also in the next few weeks I'll be setting up my playroom in a dedicated room, with things on the walls etc but have nothing set up in my lounge as I knew I'd be moving everything. Again concerned if mrs O turns up will say something.

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum
    Mandy xx

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry ofsted not offsets!

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum
    Mandy xx