Usefull EYFS Program online for childminders
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sep 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Usefull EYFS Program online for childminders

Hi everyone, I found this brilliant website and I thought to share it to all the childminders out there struggling with Eyfs Observation paperwork the website is: www.2simple.co.uk. You can use the demo for free first to try the system out first before you buy it. Also there is a team, what will be able to answer your question and give you training on the system, very efficient and save a lot of time to do your observations and save on paper and ink also :-)

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chello View Post
    Hi everyone, I found this brilliant website and I thought to share it to all the childminders out there struggling with Eyfs Observation paperwork the website is: www.2simple.co.uk. You can use the demo for free first to try the system out first before you buy it. Also there is a team, what will be able to answer your question and give you training on the system, very efficient and save a lot of time to do your observations and save on paper and ink also :-)
    I use 2simple and find it great, have used it for the past year or so now and I couldn't do without it...
    Thanks Chello for sharing...

Sarah x
    Sarah, Bumble Beez x x