2hrs here and there, is the paperwork worth it?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    toddlers896 Guest

Default 2hrs here and there, is the paperwork worth it?

If i am looking after a baby for a couple of hours once in a blue moon so mum can go shopping or get a bit of time to herself do i still have to do a learning journal. baby is 8months.
    If you do have to do it ime actually questioning wether i want to do these little jobs as its not worth all the hassle of paperwork etc.
    Would you agree or am i being lazy?

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You have to show you are meeting the needs of the baby - you don't have to write a full Learning Journey booklet!

For example, you might choose to do a photo album for the baby's parents.

Make sure your notes show that your routine is in place to support baby and keep essential records such as attendance up to date.

hth

toddlers896 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    You have to show you are meeting the needs of the baby - you don't have to write a full Learning Journey booklet!

For example, you might choose to do a photo album for the baby's parents.

Make sure your notes show that your routine is in place to support baby and keep essential records such as attendance up to date.

hth
    thanks sarah, i was just about to ask you do i have to put them on the attendance register if its just for a couple of hours here and there, but youve already answered that for me to.

thanks x