Childminding Vacancy-Gt Ashby-Stevenage
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jul 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminding Vacancy-Gt Ashby-Stevenage

I am an Ofsted registered Childminder based in the Great Ashby area of Stevenage. I have been working as a CM since the Summer of 2006. Prior to that I worked as a Nanny for 10 years and I am NNEB trained.
    I am married and have two daughters (July 2004 and September 2007) who both attend Round Diamond School and Nursery and we have a cat.
    I provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children in my care and pride myself on the long-term placements I have created with my families both as a Nanny and as a Childminder.
    My home has been adapted to the needs of a young family and are therefore perfect for my mindees too! We have a playroom stocked with a variety of toys and games, an all weather garden and bright rooms to play in.

I am available Monday to Friday between the hours of 08.00 and 18.00, although I can provide some flexibility should the need arise.
    I currently (December 2011) have 1 "over 5" vacancy for the above mentioned hours and 1 "under 5" vacancy for 4-5 days.
    However feel free to contact me regarding your requirements, as I now have immediate vacancies that may meet your needs.

I can also provide a babysitting service for evening bookings.

Registered Childminder since
    April08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good nov 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi I am a Stevenage minder as well, live about 5 mins from you xxx