we are both Ofsted registered childminders

My name is Jodie Hare me and my mum Maureen have decided to start up a childminding service together as i have four children of my own and my mum has always worked with children all her life.
My children are Bailey aged 8 brooke she is 6 i have another son called Frankie Who will be starting reception at grove in September and my daughter is called Roxy and she is now 1.

We both live in Rayleigh and have done for the last five years

We have a safe and friendly environment and our aim is to focus on fun and learning combined

our experiance combined is of a very high my mum maureen is one of twelve children and we have always been family orientated with plenty of children always around.

My mum has looked after many of her neices and nephews and her grandchildren whilst i worked.

I see I have a bad review of a lady that we provided a service to this is not true if you would like to discuss this with me please talk to me

we have both passed the home based childcare course we are both fully qulified first aiders, we have also completed the EYFS course and Local Safeguarding course

We both hold full insurance cover

We are avalible Monday to Friday 7.30 to 6.30 and other hours are negotiable

We will be picking up from Grove Wood Primary School and Pre School, we will also pick up From Wyburns Primary School and Rayleigh Primary School and the Pre School.

if you are 9interested please contact us