About Me

Hello! My name is Lorraine, I am 39 years old and have two children, Thomas, and Ben. I am a non smoker and in good health!

I have been with my husband, Matthew who is a Train Driver for National Express, for 21 years and we have been married for the last 7.

I used to work in London as a Financial Analyst for Network Rail but with all the redundancies taking place and with me expecting my second baby, I thought I would take the opportunity to leave and start a new career in childcare.

I am fully registered with Ofsted and registered and insured with the National Childminding Association. I am first aid trained and hold a current certificate
I have been cleared through full disclosure CRB checks as has my husband.

I am especially aiming to help shift working families who have irregular child caring needs. Coming from a shift working family I am very aware how difficult it is to find suitable childcare arrangements. We had to rely on the help and support of friends and family, hopefully you won’t have to. Give me a call to discuss your needs and I will see how I can help.

And of course, regular working patterns will also be catered for!

I am able to offer early starts (and I mean early!) and late finishes if required as well as regular times!

My Qualifications

Ofsted registered
Fully insured member of NCMA
Understand how to set up a home based childcare service
Level 2 in Food Safety for Catering
First Aid for Child Care Practitioners.
Full Disclosure CRB checked (both my husband and I)
Full UK clean driving licence with business insurance
Further training always being sort after.

My Availability

Coming from a shift working background I know how hard it is to find someone
who can cater for irregular hours and shift patterns so I am aiming to help families in this position.

I have a 55 Renault Espace 7 Seater (5* NCAP safety rated) vehicle with ISOFIX child seats and booster seats as well as full vehicle breakdown cover.

I am able to pick up and collect from Noak Bridge Pre-school and Primary School also
I may be able to pick up and drop off from your home address (negotiable)

Fees

Shift workers should contact me to discuss possible fixed/tailor made rates/hours.

Core Hours 8 to 6 pm (Mon to Fri)
Outside these hours will be at the higher rate.

Weekdays
£4 per hour
£3.50 per hour (full day)
Earlier Starts and later finishes at negotiated rates

Weekends & Bank Holidays
£6 per hour
£5 per hour (full day)
Earlier Starts and later finishes at negotiated rates

Feel free to contact me if you have any queries regarding pricing via the forum.