Ofsted Registered Childminder - Shipdham Norfolk. Spaces Available
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ofsted Registered Childminder - Shipdham Norfolk. Spaces Available

Hi there

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder with limited spaces available, although my husband is newly qualified and in the process of becoming registered with Ofsted too so we will have lots more availability very soon!

We are available to mind your child / children 7 days a week, with whatever hours you require - just ask.

£3.20 an hour per child, to include breakfast, lunch and dinner where applicable.

School runs carried out to Ashill School, Thomas Bullock School, Shipdham Playgroup and La Petit Creche, we may be able to do other schools or nurseries - again, just ask.

If we can, we will

Thanks for reading, if you want to have a chat please contact me via the forum.

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    *OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Kirsty.

I grew up in Shipdham and went to the Thomas Bullock school when it was down nearly opposite the new Drs Surgery. We used to live on the corner of Pound Green.
    ƸӜƷ* Hello Kitty *ƸӜƷ

Post Thanks / Like

So did my husband!

My daughter now attends the "new" Thomas Bullock School.

Kirsty x