childcare.co.uk website?????
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    feb 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default childcare.co.uk website?????

Hi i know this may be really cheeky but this site now charges you to send messages , this lady has looked at me and ive looked at her but cant contact each other she needs help next week with her little one a few hours per day so was wondering if anybody on ere is a gold member on that site to get her phone number and PM it to me.
    The ladys name is xx, living in xx,aged xx,there is a pic of the baby girl on her profile, she only put the advert on a few days ago.

Thank You
    Last edited by sarah707; 06-04-2011 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Removed personal details about the parent

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by michelle0 View Post
    Hi i know this may be really cheeky but this site now charges you to send messages , this lady has looked at me and ive looked at her but cant contact each other she needs help next week with her little one a few hours per day so was wondering if anybody on ere is a gold member on that site to get her phone number and PM it to me.
    The ladys name is xxxxx, living in xxxx,aged xxx,there is a pic of the baby girl on her profile, she only put the advert on a few days ago.

Thank You
    I would advise against sharing gold membership as that amounts to a breach of our terms and conditons so I would ask you not to do this or we will have to take appropriate action.

Thank you
    Last edited by Graham; 06-04-2011 at 07:10 AM. Reason: personal details replaced with xxx in quoted text

Post Thanks / Like

Plus it would be very unfair to do something like that

Why dont you join in the forum more then read this thread about getting a discount

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/...ad.php?t=38605

Angel xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a gold member but would not do this for someone else, sorry. It's a small cost to pay for the service you receive there.
    Jen

apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

this might be a tad cheeky too---- pay your membership like the rest of us, it's very reasonable

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lorimac View Post
    this might be a tad cheeky too---- pay your membership like the rest of us, it's very reasonable
    and even better with the discount

Angel xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree - I certainly would not be comfortable with doing this, even for a local childminder whom I saw on a daily basis.

Marian x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a very good idea to ask someone to go third party for you via messaging her. BUT on your childcare.co.uk profile page, if you put a note on there telling non-gold member parents that they can access your email for free on directgov.uk (If your listed on there) that way if she really likes your profile and wants to contact you, she can so for free!!

Hope that helps
    Lisa x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lisa b View Post
    Not a very good idea to ask someone to go third party for you via messaging her. BUT on your childcare.co.uk profile page, if you put a note on there telling non-gold member parents that they can access your email for free on directgov.uk (If your listed on there) that way if she really likes your profile and wants to contact you, she can so for free!!

Hope that helps
    Lisa x
    I'm sorry but we would not allow that in a profile.
    Childcare.co.uk
    The UK's largest childcare website
    www.childcare.co.uk

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lisa b View Post

Hope that helps
    Lisa x
    VERY cheeky, and doubt would be allowed.
    Jen

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by childcarecouk View Post
    I'm sorry but we would not allow that in a profile.
    As I thought.
    Jen