Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Under 5s at school in Wales

My CSSIW inspector has said that it has changed back the way it was before the new NMS. We haven't had any paperwork to confirm it yet though.

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tulip0803 View Post
    My CSSIW inspector has said that it has changed back the way it was before the new NMS. We haven't had any paperwork to confirm it yet though.
    not here...i put in a variation a couple of weeks ago, [as she said i can have another when she was at my inspection in november} but she phoned to ask how old poppy was and then said no she has to be 5.

APR 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aly View Post
    not here...i put in a variation a couple of weeks ago, [as she said i can have another when she was at my inspection in november} but she phoned to ask how old poppy was and then said no she has to be 5.
    Really? My inspector told me it had changed back to how it used to be too.

aly Guest

yeah she rang me on 26th jan to ask me to cancel the variation my end rather than it her end as it would mean letters back and forth.

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

One of the local minders put a variation request in for the start of Jan & it was granted. Another one rang last week as she will need one at Easter and was told that it changed last week and she did not need a variation now.

Nice to see they are all singing from the same hymn sheet!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tulip0803 View Post
    One of the local minders put a variation request in for the start of Jan & it was granted. Another one rang last week as she will need one at Easter and was told that it changed last week and she did not need a variation now.

Nice to see they are all singing from the same hymn sheet!
    Maybe my inspector didn't get the memo

if it was changed last week then maybe there was a crossover...but surely a few days wouldnt have made a difference....

bugs me this does.

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

It hasn't changed officially yet

CSSIW seem to be getting the message that it is causing great uncertainty with minders across Wales and they are supposed to be doing their bit to minimise this. Obviously that is not working everywhere! It will not officially be changed until new standards are released.

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    It hasn't changed officially yet

CSSIW seem to be getting the message that it is causing great uncertainty with minders across Wales and they are supposed to be doing their bit to minimise this. Obviously that is not working everywhere! It will not officially be changed until new standards are released.
    yep certainly the case here.!!