Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: What to do??

Registered Childminder since
    April06
    Post Thanks / Like

Question What to do??

Hiya all, please could you give me advise -
    One of my minded children has recently brocken their collar bone (not in my care by the way!!), they are not with me for most of the holidays but I have been asked to have him/her one day eek!! I'm not entirely sure I want the resposibility or whether I would be insured anyway!! Although they seem (so I'm told) to be happy and it doesn't seem to be troubling them much!! any advise please would be greatly appriciated!!!

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would ask parents to pop round with him for a quick chat and so you can see him and ask them how they are dealing with it from a practical point of view.

If he is recovering I can't think it would be any different than caring for a child with a broken arm in plaster.

It is for only one day and I wouldn't have thought it would affect insurance but the only way to find that out is to phone your insurance company and ask them.

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

I have had this recently. Mindee just had his arm in a sling to restrict movement. I didn't contact my insurance company

April06
    Post Thanks / Like

Question

Thanks guys forgot to say they are only 9 months old!!! crawling and into everything!!