all day course on saturday - was fab
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    aly Guest

Default all day course on saturday - was fab

went to a course on saturday Happy Healthy Children and had a choice of 3 out of 6 workshops to do..and I must say it's been the best so far.

1 of the was busy feet and the resources we had free were fab, and the ideas it gave was brilliant.
    http://www.memory4teachers.co.uk/cha...-feet/hfd.html

the other 2 were circle time and gave ideas on what to do and the other was cooking for fun, again gave some simple and fun food ideas.

Has anyone done this?..., the only critism I put on the evaluation form was to have another day where we can do the other 3 lol.

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds fab! - can I come next time please

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Would be interesting in some more info! Who organised it Aly? We are desperately looking for good workshops and any ideas would be gratefully received

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    Would be interesting in some more info! Who organised it Aly? We are desperately looking for good workshops and any ideas would be gratefully received
    It was done at my local college {ystrad mynach} and it was organised through our early years via family information service....if you want her details so you could maybe get more details from her i can give them to you?..

Polly it was really good,