Part 3 - Self assessment of Service
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    aly Guest

Default Part 3 - Self assessment of Service

please help.

I look at it and the words are not making sense lol.

I've tried looking on the cssiw site for 'help in filling this part in' but cant find anything..keeps telling me whatever I 'search' is not correct etc.

I just want to know how and what details they want etc....I do not like this one, prefer the old one!!

help help help

Did I mention that it needs to be in by friday

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's the bit I have closed up!!! Will have to have another look soon! Have you read the notes at the end? Sorry I am no help.

Polly2 & Marge have both just had inspections. Perhaps pm them? I have just sent a blank copy to Manjay tonight so it's gonna take her a while to read it through and work it out.

Do you have a development worker or childcare co-ordinator at the council that you could ring?

I have dutifully been filling in a copy of the old one all year so that I would be ready - then they go and change it!

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tulip0803 View Post
    That's the bit I have closed up!!! Will have to have another look soon! Have you read the notes at the end? Sorry I am no help.

Polly2 & Marge have both just had inspections. Perhaps pm them? I have just sent a blank copy to Manjay tonight so it's gonna take her a while to read it through and work it out.

Do you have a development worker or childcare co-ordinator at the council that you could ring?

I have dutifully been filling in a copy of the old one all year so that I would be ready - then they go and change it!
    typical isnt it....

I think I will pm them..hope they dont mind lol, read it but still confused lol..

thanks
    x

Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

I have pm'd you hun!

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Stop panicking!!!!

I am sure Polly2 has been able to help. I have only had a quick look at it but I am sure once you get down to it it won't be as bad as you think.

Hope you manage to get it done in time xx

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    Stop panicking!!!!

I am sure Polly2 has been able to help. I have only had a quick look at it but I am sure once you get down to it it won't be as bad as you think.

Hope you manage to get it done in time xx
    So do I lol, but I do like to leave it til last minute, last year it was due by 31st dec.....and I got si to drive it to their office 10pm that night

Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope that helped aly - I am off to bed now but pm me tomorrow if you need to

Jan 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine has to be in by tomorrow and I am in such a muddle with it all. I have totally buried my head in the sand. Also, I've had a crazy 4 weeks with normal life so have very easily put it out of my mind until now.

I hope you got yours filled in and into the office in time. I'm planning to do it online tonight.