Help needed to complete application form!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help needed to complete application form!

Hi I really need some help with the last part of the application form to register as a childminder - im starting pulling my hair out - im sure its simple and im over thinking it!!

Its on page 31 of the CSSIW registration form and its the following:

* Explain how you will record a childs health needs and any observations or concerns you may have and how these will be raised with the parents.

Im unsure what they want exactly - is it by speaking with parents at the first meeting and making notes on any health needs AND if a child becomes unwell in my setting and informing the parents?

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry im under ofsted. so my answer might not be appropriate for CSSIW.

I would imagine it is about how you would gain the information and also how you will record and store it? What paperwork will you fill in and will you keep it locked up? or password protected if it is on a pc?