what happens next??
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default what happens next??

Hi all this is my first post, I am getting really excited now as I can see that the end is nearly in sight!!. What happens once CSSIW receive everything? They have received DBS and references, and social services checks. Would they contact me if my application was missing anything? Do you think it will be long now until I get my call for inspection? I live in Wales.

Registered Childminder since
    nov 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Buzzard,

I've been registered a year now. After I had handed everything in to CSSIW I had a an email off an inspector with a list of extra paperwork she wanted, or things I needed to change in my paperwork. After we had gone back and fore a few times with extras to do she finally arranged to come and visit. I'm not sure if all inspectors work the same but she told me she wanted to make sure all paperwork was spot on before coming out so then she could concentrate on speaking to me and looking at the house.

I have to say she was lovely and really helpful, she gave me loads of guidance to make sure I had everything right.

Good luck feel free to get in touch if I can help in anyway

Dent

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You so much for your reply only now seeing it sorry. Iv finally got my visit planned for next thurs so nervous and excited. What did you get ready in preparation ready for the inspector to see??
    Thanks Kellyanne

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you both don't mind me asking how long things actually took after handing in your paperwork?
    Gave all mine in yesterday eeek!
    How long before someone contacted you about any changes to make to the paperwork?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KJohn View Post
    Hope you both don't mind me asking how long things actually took after handing in your paperwork?
    Gave all mine in yesterday eeek!
    How long before someone contacted you about any changes to make to the paperwork?
    Hi there, mine took about five and a half mths and mine was a straight forward one. My checks went back to them really quickly but cssiw took ages x