parents evaluation forms?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default parents evaluation forms?

Hi all. Cssiw Wales section.
    How soon after minding do I need to send out parents evaluation forms?

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You can do it when you want but you may want to do it before the next April Census so you can put in whatever questionnaire they give us that you have done it, reviewed it and put it into a Quality of Care Report.

Your QoC Report should include your feedback on parent's comments and whether any changes will be made. A sum up of what you have done in the last year, an outline of any plans for the coming year. Basically selling you and your service and how wonderful you are

I did do a 6 monthly one but have found that parents put more comments on a yearly one. I send mine out at the end of January.

Post Thanks / Like

I have just had a new starter last week and my other one started in October when would you suggest I send it out?

As regards to the Quality of care report do Cssiw give you that.like the sef forms or do I need to do that. Yearly?
    I'm sorry I am very new to childminding.

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ja-lula-belli View Post
    I have just had a new starter last week and my other one started in October when would you suggest I send it out?

As regards to the Quality of care report do Cssiw give you that.like the sef forms or do I need to do that. Yearly?
    I'm sorry I am very new to childminding.

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding
    Perhaps do at the beginning of March? Would give your new starter a couple of months to be able to form an opinion or you can do it a later and just put on SAF that you plan to send out in X month.

The quality of care report you write anyway you want to. Just a sum up. something along lines of I registered on X and started minding on x I now care for x children. I sent out x forms and parent feedback recieved x back ( You can also do childrens ones depending on age of child). In these forms looked at blah, blah, blah parents were/weren't happy with x/have suggested changes. in light of this I have decided to put x into place/everything working well.

During this last year to improve my service I have attended training for x,x,x. Next year I would like to do xxxx training.

We have done activities that cover all aspects of Foundation phase - could list some, put photos without faces, next year I plan to ....

Just a good report to sell yourself and your services. Give a copy to parents and keep one to show CSSIW, new parents.