Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Carmarthenshire - sustainability grant

Has anyone had their payment??

Had a letter almost a month ago confirming what would be paid and still no payment. Didn't expect it to take so long. Has anyone else that applied had a payment?

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Normally they are quick at putting it into your bank. Give them a ring to check. I didn't apply this time I got a grant in February from them.

May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I had letter a month ago confirming what I was getting but no payment yet. Same with another childminder friend, no payment yet. Have emailed today but no reply yet .

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Saying that I haven't received my August payment from them for a funded child that I have - or Sept but that is normal until about 20th.

May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoke to someone earlier - someone is off sick!! Therefore we just have to wait til they come back. And they don't know when that is. Helpful!! X

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I will tell the mortgage company that then . Luckily it isn't a huge amount just 5 hours a week but it starts to add up!

I nearly put that in my other post but thought don't be silly it's the council they must still make payments!!!!!!

May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tulip0803 View Post
    I will tell the mortgage company that then . Luckily it isn't a huge amount just 5 hours a week but it starts to add up! I nearly put that in my other post but thought don't be silly it's the council they must still make payments!!!!!!
    I know, it's ridiculous. I'm sure your mortgage company will be very understanding!!!! :/

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been wondering why it hasn't been paid into my account yet. I ordered oil when I received the letter confirming I would be getting the grant but I have had pay on my credit card. Also I only had a third of the amount I received in previous years
    Why hasn't Gary Barlow come to my rescue yet?

May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jelly15 View Post
    I have been wondering why it hasn't been paid into my account yet. I ordered oil when I received the letter confirming I would be getting the grant but I have had pay on my credit card. Also I only had a third of the amount I received in previous years
    It's the first year I've applied for it and didn't get much but it all helps. Hope it comes soon, could really do with it now x

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

It all comes down to everyone having to toughen up over budgets I have also noticed in our county that the 'allowable' claimable items have reduced. In every other year we have been able to apply for utilities, health and safety or items to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act. This year it is just utilities!

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    It all comes down to everyone having to toughen up over budgets I have also noticed in our county that the 'allowable' claimable items have reduced. In every other year we have been able to apply for utilities, health and safety or items to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act. This year it is just utilities!
    For the last two years we have been restricted to Staffing (hmm), utilities or "essential Health and Safety (not to include equipment)"

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Typically this is the first time I wanted to use it for something to fulfil my obligations under the DDA

May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Still no payment. Wonder if the local authority would be so slack if I didn't pay my council tax because id been feeling a bit under the weather. :/