Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    nov 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CSSIW application form

Hi All

i'm in the process of doing my CSSIW application form and finding it hard!

for example one bit says "please tell us below how you would deal with a complaint from a parent and how you would deal with a potential child protection issue"
    So i have my policy's for both of these so do i just write please see policy blah blah blah and where it is in my folder or do i need to write more than that?

any advice or tips would be much appreciated!

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I wondered the same thing but I think although you have the policies you should make some comments on your application form that are within your policies and more in your own words rather than formal and put it in a bit more detail. I don't think there is any harm in repeating yourself although seems mundane.

nov 13
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for your reply. I'm just finding this application hard. do u know jow your going to submit it? I'm mean like I was thinking in a folder with the form first then everything else divided into relevant section so I can say please see section 3 for this policy etc

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CSSIW Apllication

Hi, I'm in the process of applying to CSSIW after completing the CYPOP5 Course and am really struggling, not sute how indepth your answers need to be etc?? Any tips from anyone woule be most appreciated!! Thanks in advance

i'm in the process of doing my CSSIW application form and finding it hard!

for example one bit says "please tell us below how you would deal with a complaint from a parent and how you would deal with a potential child protection issue"
    So i have my policy's for both of these so do i just write please see policy blah blah blah and where it is in my folder or do i need to write more than that?

any advice or tips would be much appreciated![/QUOTE]

Mar12
    Post Thanks / Like

I simply answered the questions they asked then wrote I also have such and such policy in place. I always think its better to go into too much detail than not enough. In only registered just over 12 months ago and I found the application very tiring to complete

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely agree with Jenna. Much better to put more information than not enough. The more you put about the way you intend to run your business the less the inspector will have to question you when they come for your pre-registration visit. If there is something you haven't thought about they will advise when they come to see you

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Agree with Manjay and Jenna

CSSIW forms are always laborious to fill in but the more you put the less you are asked about on inspection