Forms taken to cssiw just waiting now.....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July13
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Forms taken to cssiw just waiting now.....

Eeeee took my forms over yestoday. Sadly they didnt have any crb forms tho so are sending them out for us to fill in and send bak (but I'm going to drop them over so I know they get them)
    Just the waiting game now!
    How long did you all wait untill you heard from them? Xx

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Took me about three months but that was nearly four years ago. I am a diffrent area office to you also. Good luck and I hope you don't have too long a wait.
    Why hasn't Gary Barlow come to my rescue yet?

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

There are lots of different variables on how long it takes but my advice would be stay on top of it. My application was held up as they received my CRB back and filed it in a drawer instead of allocating my case to an inspector. This held my application up.

Good luck and hope they process quickly for you

July13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    There are lots of different variables on how long it takes but my advice would be stay on top of it. My application was held up as they received my CRB back and filed it in a drawer instead of allocating my case to an inspector. This held my application up.

Good luck and hope they process quickly for you
    Oh never. Well my tutor told me to keep on to them so they don't forget me so il be making sure they get regular phone calls from me hehe, x

Mar12
    Post Thanks / Like

I registered last year I handed my forms in beginning of Jan a s was fully registered by the 12th of march so about 2 months for me. Saying that I wasn't working at the time so I kept on phoning to hurry them along all the time as I had a child lined up waiting to start at the beginning of April. Once I'd had my Pre inspection visit which was on a Friday the inspectors emailed me to say I could start minding as of the Monday as everything was ok at Pre visit.

July13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    I registered last year I handed my forms in beginning of Jan a s was fully registered by the 12th of march so about 2 months for me. Saying that I wasn't working at the time so I kept on phoning to hurry them along all the time as I had a child lined up waiting to start at the beginning of April. Once I'd had my Pre inspection visit which was on a Friday the inspectors emailed me to say I could start minding as of the Monday as everything was ok at Pre visit.
    Oh fab, yeah my tutor told me to keep ringing. I'm due back in work from maturnity leave the begining of June so would like to have it all sorted before then. I have a cupple of people intrested already, but Havnt really told many people as I don't want it getting back to my current boss incase I do need to go back for a few weeks, they might be funny with me. Can I ask what they checked in the house please? We are waiting to have our concervitory fixed before we turn it in to a playroom so worried theyl come before that's done and fail me. Xx

Mar12
    Post Thanks / Like

When she came out to my house she looked at where the children sleep, nappy changing and toileting facilities, kitchen put locks on dangerous cupboards and draws eg under sink and sharp knifes. Just had a general chat about the service I was going to provide I already had stair gates on top and bottom of stairs and socket covers in sockets from my own child. One cm I'm friends with has just been picked up on the glass in her patio doors as it either needs to be safety glass or have safety film fitted I'm lucky we live in a new build so everything was up to date.

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

It's important to remember that they very very rarely 'fail' anyone! If they have any concerns they will ask you to address them and then confirm when you have done so

July13
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jenna. I have more or less eveything as well as we have a 3(nearly 4) year old and a 9month old. But like I said our concervitory needs fixing so I'd like that done before they come. And we'd like new grass layed in the back garden as this weather has ruined it! Some one told me they for though all the cupboards?? Not that ours arnt safe anyways lol xx

July13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    It's important to remember that they very very rarely 'fail' anyone! If they have any concerns they will ask you to address them and then confirm when you have done so
    Oh thanks. It's my oh that worrying more than me. Xx

July13
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw thanks manja. It's my oh that worrying. Xx