help lost and ready to giveup
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    fizz74 Guest

Default help lost and ready to giveup

registered in may only just started with children

Had a phone call from cssiw this week to send me some forms and cant really get my head round them. Then had two parent questionaires today in post.

Does this mean im due an inspection????

I think im ok with general paperwork etc but dont know what im doing when it comes to eyfs
    children have daily diaries which i fill in, house is safe, policies and procedures up to date but where do i start with the eyfs for a 4 month old, a 2year old and a 29 month old?

havent done a sef either do i need one now even after only a months experience?

really dont know what to do

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Bless you-I only started a year ago and am still learning so can sympathise...do you have a development team that you can ring?you should have your own development worker who can come out and go through everything with you hopefully.

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all don't panic! Easier said than done I know

EYFS and SEF are only in England so don't worry about those. The length of time you have been caring for children will be taken into consideration when your inspection takes place. If you want to message me your email address I will guide you through what you need to do

amanda x

4. Likes sarah707, mum24 liked this post
    reg apr
    Non childminder member
    reg childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Manjay i have just sent mine back so expecting visit very soon scared to death in case i have missed anything i find it very difficult to plan with my little ones oldest now is 15mth what should i have paperwork wise re planning i do daily diaries they take home and scrap books with craft and pics of them doing it etc thanks for any advice xx debbie xx