Legoland Sun perks free tickets. Anyone been refused?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Legoland Sun perks free tickets. Anyone been refused?

Hi,
    I am going to Legoland on Friday but I've been asked to have another child on that day that doesn't normally attend on Fridays. The rest of us have our free sun perks tickets and I would like to take her with us, so have had a look on ebay and there are some available but they have the barcode showing. Has anyone been refused entry to Legoland this year or last because of this?

Thanks.

Registered Childminder since
    sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennyandchris View Post
    Hi,
    I am going to Legoland on Friday but I've been asked to have another child on that day that doesn't normally attend on Fridays. The rest of us have our free sun perks tickets and I would like to take her with us, so have had a look on ebay and there are some available but they have the barcode showing. Has anyone been refused entry to Legoland this year or last because of this?

Thanks.
    Would need an aeroplane to get to legoland so I'm no help there but can you explain to parent you have this planned and all have free tickets and you tried get a free ticket for their lo but can't. Maybe say to her if she wants to pay for the Los ticket you can have lo that day
    Tess1981